Deciding on a reliable and quality hosting solution is one of the most important steps in having an enjoyable presence online. It is so significant, due to the fact that this is the way in which your website will become accessible and visible to other Internet users. As with any service provider, there are free and paid solutions to choose from. A quality VPS and cloud hosting service will ensure that your site is always reachable, at all hours of the day. Whether you opt for a paid or free trial vps, this service will largely depend on your priorities and what you are trying to accomplish online. First, let’s take a closer look at some of the differences to consider when making this important decision.
How to Choose a Free Trial VPS Provider
- Price – It’s no surprise that price is going to be one of the main factors that separates a paid vps from a free trial vps. The advantages of a free trial VPS cloud hosting solution are numerous, as the user will not have to pay any monthly or annual fees, nor pay any setup or hidden fees. Free is free! Paid solutions will not be free, however the costs are often fairly minimal and are assessed on a monthly basis
- Speed – Have you ever tried to visit a website, only to wait in utter boredom while the page takes forever to load? Speed kills. If your site doesn’t load fast enough, say goodbye to your visitors. Different VPS services will vary in the amount of bandwidth that they allocate for your website. This will, in turn, directly affect the speed of your website. One major difference between a paid and free trial VPS cloud hosting solution will be that a paid one usually offers more bandwidth and less limitations; meaning faster load times for your website and more happy visitors.
- Storage – Depending on the service that you choose and the size of your website, you may find that a paid cloud hosting solution is the only feasible option. Free is great since you don’t have to spend any money, yet there will often be limitations placed on the amount of data that you can store on their servers. Many paid packages offer unlimited storage space, so that you will never encounter any hiccups as you expand the web presence of your business online.
- Advertising – Do you find those small ads with images that try to get you to click on them annoying? Well, if you answered ‘yes,’ then you’ll want to go with a paid service provider. Many free hosting providers will put their own ads on your website. This can be both distracting and annoying to visitors. With a paid solution, you you’ll never have to worry about this becoming an issue.
Read 5 Good Reasons For Choosing Windows VPS Hosting...
- Don't stress about your data because you get automatic backups every 3 days.
- All Windows VPS servers are managed for you daily.
- Keep heavy process and data off of your main computer.
People are doing amazing things with the Windows Azure Free Trial VPS. Take advantage of this special offer and increase your productivity by at least 100%!!